An opportunity for our Chamber Members to connect and network in a casual setting. Each month these are hosted by a different Chamber member which provides the opportunity for our members to share their space and speak to what they are up to.
Business, Banter & Beer
What to Expect
These are evening events that generally take place on the third Wednesday of the month from 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm. Light snacks and beverages are provided by the host business with the only formal structure being an update from the Chamber and a message from the host businesses which takes place around 6:30 pm.
These are great events for our Chamber members to connect and network. This is a members only event and registration in advance is required.
These are scheduled at the beginning of the year, check out dates and times on our event calendar here.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Interested in hosting?
To be a host, you must be a Fernie Chamber Member in good standing and will be responsible for providing the items below:
- Provide space for approx. 20 – 40 people
- Obtain a liquor license/event permit if required
- Provide at least one beer/wine.cider etc. for each guest
- Provide a non-alcohol drink option
- Provide light refreshments for all guests
- Send us a jpeg or png of your business for promotion
- Answer our #ferniesuccess questionnaire for a blog post after the event
BBBs are scheduled for the coming year in January, a call for hosts gets put in our member Newsletter leading up to the New Year.
At any time within the year you can email us at email@example.com to get added to the line up for the following year or get added to the wait list.